HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSS
Go To Search

Social Services

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my benefits counselor or my social worker?
2. How can I determine if I am eligible for benefits such as Medi-Cal or food stamps?
3. How can I find hiring opportunities in the Social Services Department?

520 Main St.
Room 309
Quincy, CA 95971
Home         |         Contact Us         |         Agendas & Minutes         |         Sitemap         |         Accessibility         |         Powered by CivicPlus         |         Copyright Notices