Click to Home
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSS
Go To Search
Encroachment Permits

Plumas County requires a permit for all work performed in the County right of way. Public Works Department must be notified 24 hours prior to start of any work. The County has specific requirements for each different type of permit.

Encroachment Form

The Encroachment Form is a fill-able PDF documents that may be filled out, printed,and mailed, faxed, or delivered to the Roads Department. Submit detailed plans with the application. 

Encroachment Permits - We issue permits for above ground structures, such as fences, power poles, curb & gutter, sidewalk, drive approaches and private road approaches. We also issue permits for subsurface utility encroachments.

Special Event Related Road Closures - Permits are issued for various events, such as car shows, rallies, and celebrations.

Home         |         Contact Us         |         Agendas & Minutes         |         Sitemap         |         Accessibility         |         Powered by CivicPlus         |         Copyright Notices