Click to Home
HomeEmail PagePrint PageRSS
Go To Search
Children of Addicted Parents

Services and Curriculum Provided for Plumas County Children of Addicted Parents May Include but are Not Limited to:

  • Children's Program Kit: Supportive Education for Children of Addicted Parents (SAMSHA)


If you are interested in learning more about Plumas County's Alcohol and Drug Services for Children of Addicted Parents Program please contact:

Charla Rush, MS, MRAS, CADC-NV, Substance Use Disorder Specialist II
(530)283-6110 Fax
(530)283-6330 Main

 John Hamner, RAS, Substance Use Disorder Specialist II

(530) 283-6112
(530)283-6008 Fax

Home         |         Contact Us         |         Agendas & Minutes         |         Sitemap         |         Accessibility         |         Powered by CivicPlus         |         Copyright Notices