Nancy L. DaForno
Clerk of the Board
520 Main St.
Ph: (530) 283-6315
Fx: (530) 283-6288
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The mission of the County Administrative Office is to ensure the delivery of quality county services in a cost-effective manner in accordance with the vision and policies outlined by the Board of Supervisors
and its constituents.
Duties and responsibilities of the County Administrative Office include:
- Administering policies of the Board of Supervisors
- Supervision of all appointed department heads
- Monitoring legislative affairs
- Preparing the county's annual budget
- Reviewing all agenda items for Board of Supervisors
- Serving as budget officer
- Undertaking studies and investigations for Board of Supervisors
Plumas County's mission is to provide local public service to enhance communities and the lives of our citizens.